Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2016

How I Got the Bug

Living 2500 miles away from my hometown in the South, I experienced barbecue cravings difficult to satisfy through local eateries of the Pacific Northwest. During a business lunch with consultants in January 2015, conversation led to their construction of home smokers made of wine barrels. I had to have one. The El Nino winter was making for a lousy ski season, so I had Saturdays to fill. I started working on my design right away.

This blog shares the design and construction of my smoker, including sourcing of parts and references I found valuable in the process, along with some recipes I believe have been successful.

If thinking of creating your own wine barrel smoker, I hope you find this information useful.


1 comment:

  1. I want to share a testimony on how mr benjamin helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp +1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

    ReplyDelete